Thank you for your interest in Homes at Oxon Hill! We are NOW LEASING! Please review the Resident Selection Criteria to confirm eligibility prior to completing and submitting your application.
To submit your application via mail:
1. Click on the "Homes at Oxon Hill Application" link to the right to download and print the documents.
2. Send the completed Application along to:
Homes at Oxon Hill
c/o Humphrey Management
10220 Old Columbia Road, Suite M
Columbia, MD 21046
To submit your application via e-mail:
- Click on the "Homes at Oxon Hill Application" link to the right.
- Download the application to your computer.
- Complete & save the documents electronically.
- Email the completed Application to: HomesatOxonHill@hrehllc.com.
- Our team will confirm receipt.
Important Details & Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What are the age requirements?
A: To be eligible, at least 1 member of the household must be 62 at the time of application.
Q: What are the rents & income requirements?
A: Homes at Oxon Hill features 163 1 & 2-bedroom apartment homes: 137 1-bedroom apartment homes and 26 2-bedroom apartment homes. Of the 163 homes, 147 are part of the LIHTC (Low-Income Housing Tax Credit) program, 3 are governed by PRHP (Partnership Rental Housing Program), and 9 by HOME (Home Investment Partnership Program). 16 are unrestricted market rate apartment homes. Rental rates are listed on our floorplans tab.
Q: Will housing vouchers be accepted?
A: Yes! Housing vouchers are welcome.
Q: Do you conduct a credit and/or criminal background check?
A: Credit: Yes, third-party credit and rental history screening will be done for all adult household members. The screening includes, but is not limited to rental payment history, quantity and type of credit accounts, outstanding debt, collection records, public records (civil judgments, bankruptcies, evictions, etc.), and new credit inquiries within the last 2 years
- Medical collections are excluded and will not decrease your rental scoring
- Open collections to any landlord can result in automatic decline of the application
A: Criminal: Yes, third-party criminal background screening will be done for all adult household members. Certain convictions, like sex offenses and violent crimes are examples of convictions that can result in a decline.
What We Need To Process Your Application:
- Photo ID for household members
- Social Security or ITIN numbers for all household members
- There is a $17.00 application fee per applicant due at the time of application, payable via check or money order
- 8 current, consecutive paystubs
- Name, address, phone, & fax # of employer
- If self employed, last year's complete tax return
Other income Information:
- Current benefits letters - social security, public assistance, pension/annuity
- Checking accounts - 6 recent complete bank statements
- Savings accounts - most recent complete bank statement
- Other accounts (401K, mutual funds, etc.) - most recent statements
- Name, address, phone, & fax # of banking institution
- Internet based accounts (CashApp, Venmo, PayPal, etc.) - most recent complete statement
- 3 years of landlord history - name, address, phone number, email of landlord
*Our team may need to verify additional documents as we work to process the applications and we will communicate any missing information or documents needed to process the application.